Of all the attacks taking place on Web sites across the Internet today, SQL injection is the most popular for cybercriminals trying to hack their way into corporate data stores. But for such a pervasive threat, there is still little understanding within the development and database communities about what constitutes a SQL injection vulnerability, how attacks against a SQL injection bug work, and how to mitigate the risk. Examine how these exploits work and what you can do to stop them.
June 27, 2010
SQL Injection: A Major Threat to Data Security
Adjunct Instructor ITT-Tech IT Dept. View all posts by RamesesIII
This entry was posted on Sunday, June 27th, 2010 at 6:26 pm and tagged with Research and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
9 responses to “SQL Injection: A Major Threat to Data Security”
- Four Minneapolis police officers were fired Tuesday following the death of George Floyd, a Black man who died after… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Renowned string theorist proposes new way to hunt our solar system's mysterious 'Planet 9' livescience.com/planet-9-laser… 4 days ago
- How heavy is the universe? Conflicting answers hint at new physics. livescience.com/how-heavy-is-u… 4 days ago
- CONFIRMED: Coronavirus vaccines will contain aborted human babies – NaturalNews.com naturalnews.com/2020-05-21-cor… 5 days ago
- Yes, The U.S. Constitution Allows Compulsory Vaccinations townhall.com/columnists/mar… 5 days ago
- Review Of KeepSolid Smart DNS – A Quick Way To Bypass Georestrictions latesthackingnews.com/2020/05/20/rev… 6 days ago
- Cyber Warfare – Today and Tomorrow latesthackingnews.com/2020/05/18/cyb… 1 week ago
- "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don'… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- ‘Train Up a Child’: North Carolina Father Goes Viral for Teaching 8-Year-Old Son Financial Literacy… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago