This is an inclusive website that features all of your compliance needs. We have the latest white papers, training information, conferences, webcast information, news, regulations, jobs, information about vendors’ products and services and much more. There are numerous resources available at your fingertips.
July 14, 2011
Adjunct Instructor ITT-Tech IT Dept. View all posts by RamesesIII
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 14th, 2011 at 6:44 pm and posted in IT Compliance, IT Legal Issues, Research, Security. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- BBC News - MPs call for halt to police's use of live facial recognition bbc.com/news/technolog… 21 hours ago
- Don't miss a thing with this security camera for under $40 salon.com/2019/07/06/don… 1 week ago
- BBC News - Biased and wrong? Facial recognition tech in the dock bbc.com/news/business-… 2 weeks ago
- An Army of Robot Surveillance Guards Is Coming - go.shr.lc/2IpKE5g via @commondreams 1 month ago
- RT @maxigan: A Stupid War with Iran and the Coming False Flag This weeks episode of Surviving the Matrix. Please share.https://t.co/YCgephh… 2 months ago
- Next-generation life-support system heading to Space Station esa.int/Our_Activities… via @esa 2 months ago
- First bacterial genome created entirely with a computer techexplorist.com/first-bacteria… via @TechExplorist 3 months ago
- mirrorcrunch.com/top-10-space-m… 3 months ago
- Artificial Intelligence In Humanoid Robots via @forbes forbes.com/sites/cognitiv… 4 months ago